Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deButler View Post
    So after hearing all the stories at the meeting Saturday, our car's owner said it was headed to KY in July if I wanted to tag along. Got time off scheduled but now see that most of the on-site hotels are filled by now. Hopefully some availability opens up otherwise I booked a Plan B down the road.
    Send me an e-mail at Camarofest@Leesite.com and I'll get you fixed up.

Comment

Camarovan? Here is who I see on this tread. Are there more going from HTCC? Not sure if there was talk on FB.

X-Factor
      Derek
      Traci
      Linda
      Sir Nuke
      Expunge
      WhittZL1
      Bob
      TXSheepdog261
      XWoodyX
      Superman09
      cgmcts
      debutler
      Shawn?
      Mike (He will already be there)
      My 2LT/RS Build Thread (link)
      IG @xfactor68

sigpic

Comment

Is anyone here planning on doing the Track Day at NCM? What is the thinking on departure day and route? I heard that y'all usually overnight in Tunica.

I know we have a little time still but would be good to get Hotel Reservations booked early.

Comment

I am heading up Thursday morning and driving straight through. I am just going to spectate this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by deButler View Post
            Is anyone here planning on doing the Track Day at NCM? What is the thinking on departure day and route? I heard that y'all usually overnight in Tunica.

I know we have a little time still but would be good to get Hotel Reservations booked early.
            Yes, Expunge and Superman09.

Comment

Not sure what day i'm headed up yet, I'm wanting to drive straight through as well. I also wanting time to hit the Corvette Museum. Once I start racing on Friday, I don't have time to go. :(
              IG @xfactor68

sigpic

Comment

I am leaving Wednesday morning and driving straight through.. bout 11 hour drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Expunge View Post
                  I am leaving Wednesday morning and driving straight through.. bout 11 hour drive.
                  Ok cool, well let me get with my work, if i have the clear I'd like to Camarovan up with you on Wed.
                  IG @xfactor68

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Expunge View Post
                    Starting to sound like a straight through drive for us. I kind of like it... Stopping really sucks and kills a lot of time.

If we get an early AM start it should go well.

Comment

Originally posted by mlee View Post

Starting to sound like a straight through drive for us. I kind of like it... Stopping really sucks and kills a lot of time.

If we get an early AM start it should go well.
                      Yes I agree, sounds like a plan to me!
                      IG @xfactor68

sigpic

Comment

Ok, I've been cleared at work to go on Wednesday!! Havent decided if I want to do the road course yet, because I would really like to go to the corvette museum and get the picture that my dad took when he went for the 50th Anniversary. But ill see... ;D
                        IG @xfactor68

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by X-Factor View Post
                          Ok, I've been cleared at work to go on Wednesday!! Havent decided if I want to do the road course yet, because I would really like to go to the corvette museum and get the picture that my dad took when he went for the 50th Anniversary. But ill see... ;D
                          I'm definitely going to drive straight though this year. Only 12.5 hrs from Conroe.

Probably leave around 3 am on Tuesday the 11th.

Comment

How many of us are scheduled to go this year from H-Town? Trying to decide still about travel plans. Most likely straight through though also, but probably on Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by mlee
                              I'm definitely going to drive straight though this year. Only 12.5 hrs from Conroe.

Probably leave around 3 am on Tuesday the 11th.
                              Straight shot is doable but it makes for a long day. It's more fun with a buddy though ;)

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Superman09 View Post
                                Straight shot is doable but it makes for a long day. It's more fun with a buddy though ;)

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
                                That's why I posted... Let's do it..

Comment

Working...
                                X