Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cgmcts View Post
    We will be connecting with the group leaving on Wed from the Humble area. Look forward to it.
    Love to see the Charter members at CFest!!!

Comment

Don't laugh but I'm going to ask the question. Does anyone know if there any last minute cancellations for Thursday track day. We are interested if so

Comment

Hi! That would probably be answered better here. This is the thread on Camaro5 that talks about the track day.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...480508&page=30
        My 2LT/RS Build Thread (link)
        IG @xfactor68

sigpic

Comment

Don't laugh but I'm going to ask the question. Does anyone know if there any last minute cancellations for Thursday track day. We are interested if so
          Yes, I do know of one or two. I wouldn't normally swap names but in your case...

Comment

http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showth...70#post9807970

Comment

thanks... I emailed her yesterday on this one. I sort of want to get that thread down ASAP.

Comment

Sounds like the meet-up place may be moving a little bit North to 242 and I59

Flying J Truck stop @ 4am on Wednesday

Comment

We are going to shift our meeting location for Camarovan meet-up a little further North. Meet up is at 4:00 A.M. On Wednesday with a planned roll-out by 4:15 at the Flying-J on Hwy 242 and 59 in New Chaney. The address is: 23412 TX-242, New Caney, TX 77357

Currently we have 4 cars confirmed to meet. If anyone else is going that we are not aware of let us know so that we don't leave before we are all here. Can't wait to get on on the road to KY...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_22505.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	232.7 KB
ID:	239814

Comment

Where is location of the meetup spot in Little Rock. The name listed I cannot find listed on the internet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SE-TX-SS View Post
                        Where is location of the meetup spot in Little Rock. The name listed I cannot find listed on the internet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        We don't have a designated meetup spot in Little Rock but you can call us on Zello or reach me on my cell 281-222-7668 and we will hook up. .
                        Dennis

Comment

I'll catch up to you. :) Can't handle getting up at 3am to meet you on the north side.

Comment

Look forward to seeing some of you there. Safe travels!
                            Car Nickname: Phoenix (click for build thread)
                            Best run: 13.282 @ 107.70 (100% Stock)

Comment

Camaro Fest Winners!

Gina and Dennis Butler - 1st Place - Car Show Daily Driver
                              Christine Cappel - 2nd Place - C1 Class CamaroCross
                              Ray Ramirez - 3rd Place - C3 Class - CamaroCross
                              David Broussard - 4th Place - C4 Class CamaroCross
                              Mickey Noworyta - 5th Place - C2 Class - CamaroCross

My 2LT/RS Build Thread (link)
                              IG @xfactor68

sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU!!! Y'all made the HTCC PROUD!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X