Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2015cammedSS View Post

ok on the rsvp......huh? ^^^^^^. Lol. Send who a what? Hehe
    YES you are good with the RSVP...... Terre checks this thread so he will know you are joining is. You ask in your OP "Is there a deadline or cutoff as to the latest we can rsvp and order shirts? I'd like a 2XL for myself please."

so the second part if the question is about the shirts.....to order your shirts and pay for fir it, and ensure you receive it the day of the event.....you need to PM (Private Message) Terre to ensure the dead line for ordering shorts hasn't passed, and if not you send the order/payment directly to him at his paypal address that is in the OP of this thread (first post).

Comment

I apologize. I do not know who Terre is. I assumed that was a typo in your first response sir nuke. Thank you though

Comment

Remember if you are a PAID member by the Kemah Car Show, which is tomorrow your Chicken run lunch will be paid for by the club. For the paid members only, not family. Just a reminder.
        Dreams do come true!

Comment

Originally posted by 2015cammedSS View Post
          I apologize. I do not know who Terre is. I assumed that was a typo in your first response sir nuke. Thank you though
          Terre is one of our members and has been running the Chicken Run since its inception. His forum name is "Terre A" so you can send him a PM to ask him about the shirt, and to pay for your shirt order as well. you have the paypal info already.

Comment

I talked to Terre last night and he said that that was a good idea to bring the Chicken Run shirts to the meeting.....as he plans on being at the meeting today (Saturday the 20th). He also menjtioned that the club will most likely make the decision whether we are going to attempt the run on Sunday or post pone until the new rain date of June 11th.

Comment

Charlie and I will be attending.

Krista

Comment

THE meet up spot and map is in the 1st post......
                the chicken run is ON and will be TOMORROW!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	CR IS ON.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	239333

Comment

Working...
                X