X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody? I'm here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2010 CGM 2SS: TSP VVT-3 Cam, Circle D 3200 Stall, Vararam CAI, Bo White PTB, OBX 1 7/8" Long Tubes, No cats, Magnaflow Catback, 160 T-stat, Dyno Tune by HP Motorsports, 1.4" BMR Springs, Koni Orange Struts

Comment

• Oilers game.

THE Last Post Winner

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilDawgSS View Post
        Oilers game.

????? What you talkin 'bout willis!! did you get into your DeLorean Time Machine?? LOL

Comment

• You old people crack me up. Pearland Oilers.

THE Last Post Winner

Comment

• Anyone going tonight?
            2015 Commemorative Edition 2SS, Vert, NPP, Short Throw M6, CAI, Kooks Longtubes, Vitesse Throttle Control, Forza-3 Way Exhaust Control, KP Racing Tune

Comment

• In laws coming in.

THE Last Post Winner

Comment

• Friday March 4th 2016

Per the organizer, Ken Pylate:

This is to inform all that we will began our new season this Friday, March 4th. Our insurance is in place. We are looking forward to seeing everyone. Lowe's March madness is in full swing with materials on the first row, so lets respect their space and only park in our open areas. The area in front of the garden center should be left open, so please respect Lowe's wishes and leave this area open for their customers. Please display our cars only inside the coned area. Remember, Shop Lowe's for your home needs. Thanks PACA board.
                sigpic

Comment

• Thanks for the update!
                  My Garage

Comment

• I always liked this meet - pretty casual with a good variety of vehicles. I'm out of town for a few weeks so enjoy without me!

2015 Commemorative Edition 2SS, Vert, NPP, Short Throw M6, CAI, Kooks Longtubes, Vitesse Throttle Control, Forza-3 Way Exhaust Control, KP Racing Tune

Comment

• Originally posted by LastGen5 View Post
                      I always liked this meet - pretty casual with a good variety of vehicles. I'm out of town for a few weeks so enjoy without me!

LOL you didn't read the post very close did you.....that post was nearly a YEAR old. it was for 2016.....not 2017. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Nuke View Post

LOL you didn't read the post very close did you.....that post was nearly a YEAR old. it was for 2016.....not 2017. lol
                        And it was for March..haha, not quite there yet.
                        2016 Camaro RS, White. No Mods.....so far........:)

Comment

• Nope......lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Nuke View Post

F'ing Tapatalk! 😂😂

Comment

• Originally posted by LastGen5 View Post

F'ing Tapatalk! 😂😂
                              hate it when that happens! LOL
                              2016 Camaro RS, White. No Mods.....so far........:)

Comment

• For all the new kids......This street meet is back and in FULL SWING. so who's going!!!

Pearland Meet Friday Night

Pearland Antique/Classic group = Lowe's parking lot right behind Sonic/Ihop at the corner of Pearland Parkway and 518 (2741 Broadway St, Pearland, TX 77581). Hope to see you there. Time is from 5 pm to 9:30 pm.

Click image for larger version

Name:	LOWES STREET MEET.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.6 KB
ID:	239218

Last edited by Sir Nuke; 05-04-2017, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X