Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well 3 of us showed up ( 2 NEW HTCC 2017 ZL1's and myself)......but there were a TON of people there......every thing from model A's, to Rat Rods, to Gassers to full blown customs, Sorry yall missed it. We need to get the HTCC to roll in big in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Nuke View Post
      well 3 of us showed up ( 2 NEW HTCC 2017 ZL1's and myself)......but there were a TON of people there......every thing from model A's, to Rat Rods, to Gassers to full blown customs, Sorry yall missed it. We need to get the HTCC to roll in big in the future.
      HTCC did roll large in to Houston Cars and Coffee which is pretty large itself. Sorry you missed it.
      sigpic

Comment

• yep some of the club did......but I went to the "Cruise for Kristen"......it was a bit more important. ...not to mention I typically don't go to the C&C's on Saturdys

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Nuke View Post
          yep some of the club did......but I went to the "Cruise for Kristen"......it was a bit more important. ...not to mention I typically don't go to the C&C's on Saturdys
          Had a CNC on Sunday too. sorry you missed it.
          sigpic

Comment

• No....I knew about the Woodlands.....but did other things on both Friday and Saturday....so all of the Honey-do's and my stuff had to be done Sunday....and couldn't afford taking 3-1/2 to 4 hours driving back and forth and a lunch to be able to come.

Comment

• We will be out at Lowes this Friday if anyone wants to join us. I'll be cleaning the car this evening from the cruise and rain on Monday. Hope to see some H-Town peeps there.
              Dreams do come true!

Comment

• Wish I could make it
                sigpic

Comment

• as it turns out, I won't make it this week.....I forgot earlier that my grandsons graduation is tonight.....so that is where I will be at.

Comment

Working...
                  X