Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Members & Visitors Welcome - Stop in & say HI!!

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Haha, yeah they need to start paint matching the hats, that would be awesome!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by deButler View Post

      Thanks mlee. We hope to make the Woodlands meet up next time so hopefully get a chance to meet up.
      I should have a new Z by the next one in March.

      Comment


      • Hi All - I just submitted my application for membership. Look forward to meeting with you all and cant wait to ride with the group

        Comment


        • ICECOLD, Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to the HTCC. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, dad's, wives', husband's, girlfriend's and boyfriend's here don't care....and take it easy.



          oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

          Welcome!!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ICECOLD View Post
            Hi All - I just submitted my application for membership. Look forward to meeting with you all and cant wait to ride with the group
            Welcome Juan..

            Comment


            • Hi everyone! I'm Larry from Austin. My wife Louise and I are both recently retired and are looking forward to some great times with you Chevy and Camaro enthusiasts. We own a 2011 Victory red w/ black convertible top 1LT RS, a 2012 Olympic White w/ beige convertible top 2SS RS, and finally, a 1972 Corvette Stingray undergoing restoration. Have had it since new. Both of us are now free to play as we see fit. See you all soon!

              Comment


              • Very nice. Welcome to the club. If you need someone to drive that stingray for you, just let me know...haha.

                Comment


                • Larry and Louise.......you will fit right in.....and the best part, and far as a few of us are concerned, lol you have a VETTE too!!! We have a few in our club. :{D

                  and btw.....Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to the HTCC. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wives', husbands, girlfriends and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.



                  oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

                  Welcome!!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Larry Langley View Post
                    Hi everyone! I'm Larry from Austin. My wife Louise and I are both recently retired and are looking forward to some great times with you Chevy and Camaro enthusiasts. We own a 2011 Victory red w/ black convertible top 1LT RS, a 2012 Olympic White w/ beige convertible top 2SS RS, and finally, a 1972 Corvette Stingray undergoing restoration. Have had it since new. Both of us are now free to play as we see fit. See you all soon!
                    Awesome Larry... hope you can make the meeting this Saturday at Classic Chevrolet. It starts at 4:30.

                    Come meet everyone!!! ...and welcome!

                    Comment


                    • Still remember the trip we had to Cfest 2 years ago. Was so much fun.

                      Wanted to stop in and say hi. I am moving to Dallas area possibly in the next few months. I will be visiting this weekend to scout out some areas.
                      Car Nickname: Phoenix (click for build thread)
                      Best run: 13.282 @ 107.70 (100% Stock)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Lgndryhr View Post
                        Still remember the trip we had to Cfest 2 years ago. Was so much fun.

                        Wanted to stop in and say hi. I am moving to Dallas area possibly in the next few months. I will be visiting this weekend to scout out some areas.
                        Good luck with the move. Maybe you can get those guys up there active again. I really like the McKinney area just North but lots of good places to live there. Just best to be close to work.

                        Hope you can join us again this year to BG.

                        Comment


                        • Hi everyone, I recently got my '15 1/LE and already getting attention from officers, luckily this last time was from an officer wanting to tell me about the h-town club! Can't wait to see what happens next!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Miguel.Herrera View Post
                            Hi everyone, I recently got my '15 1/LE and already getting attention from officers, luckily this last time was from an officer wanting to tell me about the h-town club! Can't wait to see what happens next!


                            Welcome Miguel. Enjoy that new ride. Stop in to some of the H-Town events or monthly meeting and say hello.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Miguel.Herrera View Post
                              Hi everyone, I recently got my '15 1/LE and already getting attention from officers, luckily this last time was from an officer wanting to tell me about the h-town club! Can't wait to see what happens next!
                              CONGRATS on your ride and Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to the HTCC. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, dad's, wives', husband's, girlfriend's and boyfriend's here don't care....and take it easy.



                              oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

                              Welcome!!
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Miguel.Herrera View Post
                                Hi everyone, I recently got my '15 1/LE and already getting attention from officers, luckily this last time was from an officer wanting to tell me about the h-town club! Can't wait to see what happens next!
                                Welcome... hope to see you around at a meet up soon!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X