Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Members & Visitors Welcome - Stop in & say HI!!

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all! This is Larry Langley from Austin. Will be in town this Saturday. Plan to attend the meeting for the first time on Saturday. Thank you for your welcoming comments ...I look forward to meeting you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Larry Langley View Post
      Hi all! This is Larry Langley from Austin. Will be in town this Saturday. Plan to attend the meeting for the first time on Saturday. Thank you for your welcoming comments ...I look forward to meeting you.
      Will be great to have you visit us. Hope you can join us for BBQ afterwards as well.

Comment

Hi all! This is Larry Langley from Austin. Will be in town this Saturday. Plan to attend the meeting for the first time on Saturday. Thank you for your welcoming comments ...I look forward to meeting you.
        Welcome Larry and can't wait to meet you.
        Dreams do come true!

Comment

Larry,
          Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to the HTCC. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wives', husbands, girlfriends and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X