Announcement

Collapse

Forum move to Cloud

Site Maintenance on-going as we move to the cloud and hopefully improve the forums. Please be patient as we work through the process.
See more
See less

HTCC Club Information

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTCC Club Information

President - Eric Burch

Vice President - Linda Wehring

Secretary - Traci Mutz

Activities Director - Angela Metcalf

Treasurer - Matt Nestor

Membership Director - Jodi Kohler

Questions?
    HTCC@H-TownCamaroClub.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sycraft; 11-20-2016, 05:09 PM.

Wanting to become a member. Wife and I would love to come to planned events . Can you email me an application form?

Comment

Our Membership Director is on vacation on a ship. We are happy to have you and your wife join us. Click on the link above in OP or email us at Membership@H-TownCamaroClub.com.
      Dreams do come true!

Comment

Originally posted by KLR ZL1 View Post
        Our Membership Director is on vacation on a ship. We are happy to have you and your wife join us. Click on the link above in OP or email us at Membership@H-TownCamaroClub.com.
        I emailed my membership application on October 7th to the address listed on the application (htcc@h-towncamaroclub.com) and paid my fees through PayPal. I have not received any correspondence from the club stating that they received/accepted my application and fees.

I just tried to resend that email to the address you just mentioned, but my email server states that that address is not valid.

Will you have someone responsible with membership applications check on this?

Comment

Originally posted by SH Fifty View Post

I emailed my membership application on October 7th to the address listed on the application (htcc@h-towncamaroclub.com) and paid my fees through PayPal. I have not received any correspondence from the club stating that they received/accepted my application and fees.

I just tried to resend that email to the address you just mentioned, but my email server states that that address is not valid.

Will you have someone responsible with membership applications check on this?

HTCC@h-towncamaroclub.com goes to all the officers so it shouldn't have been missed. I don't think we use the membership one anymore but I could be wrong. Either way you should be good to go now.

Hope to see you at a Camaro event or meeting very soon.

Comment

Mike.....Jodi Does use the membership address. we use it quite often.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X