Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open House @ Phastek Performance

Attn: Houston Texas!! Phastek Performance is having an open house!!

Come and join us on Saturday November 14, 2015, meet some great people and local shops. We are going to open our doors to all 5th Gen Camaro fans!! We have grown some much over the years and would like to give back to all our supporting customers. So come by and put a face to all the emails, phone calls, Facebook messages, and Instagram likes that everyone has done.

Stop by and check out our warehouse. We are going to give a 10% discount on all in-stock items. Answer any and all questions that you might have. We will show you around and let you see what it is that we do everyday. From product testing to product development, get a behind the scene look at what it takes to make everything we do happen.

We will have some sandwich trays and water for everyone. Below the image will show you the local shops that have confirmed that they would like to join us for the event. We have asked them to display a GM vehicle and have someone here for you to talk to. Be sure to check out their work and ask all the questions you would like. All of them are willing to help in any way they can.

We are also going to have door prizes, Phastek t-shirts, stickers, and magnets to give away!!

Last edited by Ricardo@Phastek; 07-29-2015, 03:27 PM.

LIKE us on Facebook!! Follow me on Instagram!! Watch our videos on YouTube!! Tweet us!!

I'll be there bro.....foooooooooooooooe SHOW!!!!! :)

Comment

Sounds like a party unfortunately I will be unable to make it. Same date as Texas World Speedway track event.
      My YouTube channel / MSR Houston / GrandSport Speedway

Comment

Sounds Great!!! Quite sure HTCC will roll in large with the Camaros.

Comment

unfortunately I'll still be working nights 6 days a week......if it were just one weekend further I'd be there.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 2015cammedSS View Post
            I'll be there bro.....foooooooooooooooe SHOW!!!!! :)
            Originally posted by mlee View Post
            Sounds Great!!! Quite sure HTCC will roll in large with the Camaros.
            Sounds good guys!! Be sure to let other member know!!

Originally posted by BaylorCamaro View Post
            Sounds like a party unfortunately I will be unable to make it. Same date as Texas World Speedway track event.
            Good luck at TWS!!

Originally posted by Sir Nuke View Post
            unfortunately I'll still be working nights 6 days a week......if it were just one weekend further I'd be there.
            Maybe ask for the day off? If you cant its completely understandable. Gotta make that money to buy more Camaro parts!!

Thank you,
            Ricardo

LIKE us on Facebook!! Follow me on Instagram!! Watch our videos on YouTube!! Tweet us!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo@Phastek View Post
              Maybe ask for the day off? If you cant its completely understandable. Gotta make that money to buy more Camaro parts!!

Thank you,
              Ricardo
              Ricardo.....I would if I could.....but we are working 6 days a week / 12 hrs a day......and will be for 6 weeks to refuel our plant (I work at the Nuclear Plant) and the only way to get time off during that time is a death.....and that needs to be our OWN!! lol
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Nuke View Post
                Ricardo.....I would if I could.....but we are working 6 days a week / 12 hrs a day......and will be for 6 weeks to refuel our plant (I work at the Nuclear Plant) and the only way to get time off during that time is a death.....and that needs to be our OWN!! lol
                Sir Nuke,

That is rough......... I remember having to work similar hours, not easy at all.

Thank you,
                Ricardo

Comment

Be sure to mark your calendar!!! Below is a link to the Facebook event!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/748106671965629/

Thank you,
                  Ricardo

Comment

Nice avatar Ric............ COLD BEER???? :)

Comment

Originally posted by 2015cammedSS View Post
                      Nice avatar Ric............ COLD BEER???? :)
                      I cant tell you no to the cold ones, we would not be able to partake. If they show up they show up

Thank you,
                      Ricardo

Comment

Very close from where I live, I will come for sure together with my Blue Baby
                        Italy -------> Texas
                        Pavia --------> Houston
                        1400 cc --------> 6200 cc
                        82 Hp -------> 426 Hp
                        I Love America!

Comment

We definitely need to invade this place on the 14th.

Comment

I hope to make this one!

sent from my cammed supercharged SurvivorCamaro
                            Featured in Super Chevy Magazine, Wheels and Heels Magazine, TheSpeedGirls, & Shockerracing. See my articles here!

http://www.shockerracing.com/index.php/featured-rides/featured-articles/154-kristen-benavides-with-her-camaro-ss-aka-survivor-camaro

http://www.thespeedgirls.com/kristenb.html

My Build Thread Link

Comment

Originally posted by mlee View Post
                              We definitely need to invade this place on the 14th.
                              Bring it ON!!

Originally posted by KRIS10 View Post
                              I hope to make this one!

sent from my cammed supercharged SurvivorCamaro

Thank you,
                              Ricardo

Comment

Working...
                              X